OIL FILLED TONE CAPACITOR - .047uF
Non-inductive mylar and oil caps, these Tone Caps use oil soaked mylar as di-electric material and are very smooth and natural in sound. For those that prefer the traditional look and vintage tone for their guitar at about 1/2 the price of Vitamin Q capacitors.
* Seymour Duncan / Bourns Smooth-Turning 500K Pots (3/8" Shafts)
* 920D Custom Paper-In-Oil Capacitors, .047uF
* Switchcraft USA Right Angle Toggle Switch
* PureTone Multi-Contact Mono Output Jack
* Finished with orange and white Gavitt vintage style cloth wire
* Harness is tested prior to shipping to ensure proper operation
* Each harness is meticulously hand wired in the 50's style
PLEASE NOTE: These Bourns pots require a 3/8"" hole diameter in the electronics cavity of your guitar. Also please note that the 3-way toggle comes prewired but will need to be unsoldered to fit through the body cavity of the Firebird Studio.