The Stratocaster from the 920D Custom Shop is built to the replicate the classic Eric Clapton sound. It is loaded with Lace Sensor Blue Silver Red Pickups, Fender 25db Mid-Boost kit including TBX Tone Control, and a set Fender Vintage Tuners. We finish the guitar with a pro setup that will have it playing like butter!
Lace Sensor Value Pack (Blue, Silver, Red) Pickups
* The Lace Sensor family has a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets, reducing annoying 60-cycle hum. The patented Lace Micro Combs replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups.
* Unlike ordinary electric guitar pickups that read string vibration from 6 magnetic poles, Lace Sensors generate 36 separate magnetic "sensing" fields which, in the areas where they contact the string, "read" the strings' vibration. (Regularguitar pickups only generate anywhere from 4 to 12 fields).
* Lace Sensors also have Radiant Field Barriers: metal slides which frame the inner core of the Sensor Pickup and perform two functions. The first is to shield the Sensor from the outside noise and 60 cycle hum. The second is to produce a broader, yet more concentrated umbrella of a sensing field than that of standard magnetic pickups.
* Less Noise, More Harmonics As compared to standard pickups, Lace Sensors read a greater physical area of the string, while picking up less outside interference. This makes the signal-to-noise ratio nothing short of phenomenal for a single coil system. Also, a wider range of harmonic content is read by the Sensor Pickup, delivering a more complex tonal response.
* Increased Sustain, Truer Pitch Since they operate so efficiently, Lace Sensors can utilize the much lower energy magnets than ordinary electric pickups, and this in turn bring about a whole new realm of properties. In regular pickups, the magnetic fields are so strong they physically dampen, or drag on, the strings' vibration, reducing sustain and actually changing the pitch. But in Lace Sensors, string dampening is virtually nonexistent. This means your sustain is increased dramatically while the string holds its true pitch for the duration of the note.
Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sound in a single coil configuration.
* Position: neck, bridge
* Resistance: 12.8k
* Peak Frequency: 2100
* Inductance: 6.58 henries
* Music Styles: Pop, Alternative, Rock, Blues, Agressive
* Think: Jonny Greenwood, Pumpkins, Bloomfield, Cream
Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more mid-range.
* Position: neck, mid
* Resistance: 7.1k
* Peak Frequency: 3000
* Inductance: 3.38 henries
* Music Styles: Vintage & Classic Rock, Blues, and Pop
* Think: Pumpkins, Breeders, James Burton
Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required.
* Position: bridge
* Resistance: 14.5k
* Peak Frequency: 1850
* Inductance: 8.12 henries
* Music Styles: All Rock, Metal, Aggressive, Punk, and Pop
* Think: Jonny Greenwood, Pumpkins, Husker Du, Breeders, Drips
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
Tracking numbers will be sent to you as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for 920D Custom's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a 920D Custom team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-855-655-9203.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Used Items / Opened Instrument Strings